It's the weekend.
FINALLY.
I think I'll start doing some art projects soon or try to learn guitar soon.
Hmm. It's gonna be hard. And procrastination will be an obstacle, as usual.
But then again I have LOADS of homework.
Or at least, LOADS of studing.
And I hate studying.
Also at school, all of my friends (well, most of them) were acting like drunks and looked like hobos (no, not you Olive Margarita!...she knows who she is.) because of the Twilight Premiere thing.
*Shivers*
It was like. Night of the Living Dead.
So that is all.
So let's get to my Top 10 list for this entry.
TOP 10 THINGS I LOVE AT THE MOMENT
10. The Mentalist
(Also currently in love with Simon Baker <3)
9. Soul Calibur 2
(Gamecube Game, yeah it's old. Which is why I wish we had more fighting games for the Wii or find some used ones at some game place.)
8. My camera
(Obsessed with taking pictures right now)
7. My awesome tie
(...Which I don't have right now because my brother took it from me. HE CALLED IT A MIDGET TIE. >:0)
6. Nintendo Gamecube
(When my brother has taken over the Wii, of course)
5. My Blog
(lol. It cures some boredm.)
4. My hate for Twilight
(which makes me an individual)
3. Dimlight (It's a video I saw making fun of Twilight. Hilarious. I just forgot where I saw it.)
2. The idea of Thanksgiving break (MORE SLEEP. POSSIBLE TIME TO HANG WITH SOME FRIENDS FOR ONCE?)
1. The weekend (yesssss.)
Well, hope you guys enjoy your weekend!
-Jen

No comments:
Post a Comment