Ah, it's finally here.
After waiting for so long, IT IS NOT TIME FOR THE WEEK OFF.
Yesss.
Goodbye stress for a while, hello to sleep!
And also, it will be a time where I think I can actually continue one of my writing projects or at least get some time to draw.
Pretty much these past weeks I've been doodling only Alice in Wonderland pictures.
Because I saw the Disney movie of it and I loved it. And I can only draw Alice.
I wish I looked like her...she's so pretty. Super jealous. ;_;
Speaking of. Pretty.
Ah--never mind. If I said anything OLIVE would sure punch me.
Hard.
Well, until I can think up of anything else to say, that is all.
And now for my top 10 list of...hmm...favorite things. About. Myself? As in appearance and stuff. Like. First impression things?
Whatever. It's the first thing that came to my head.
10. my feet
9. my fingers
8. my lips
(...ok, don't go there now)
7. my name
6. my facial expressions
5. my natural hair color
4. my hair
3. my eyes
2. my mind
1. my glasses.
SHUT UP. I LOVE MY GLASSES.
And no, I do not love my personality.
AT ALL.
That is all.
-Jen

No comments:
Post a Comment