Monday, November 17, 2008

Ears Plugged, Eyes Burning

Man I officially hate this day. I have a feeling the drama isn't going to end so soon. ;_;
First of all, I had to witness one of my neighbor's cat eat a bird.
Oh boy. That was fun.
I was just going out the door when I hear the bushes rumbling and I hear a loud "TWEET!" by the birdfeeder, and then I see a black and white cat running with something in it's mouth.
Fun.
Then I realize we have like, two tests tomorrow, one in English on Prepositions and a religion test in Geography but I think I can handle the Geography one just fine. It's just English that I might EPIC FAIL at. I also have an assignment in English that I still haven't finished. My english teacher doesn't explain anything for crap.
But anyway, so I'm going to have to stay up and not go to bed early like I wanted to tonight.
Then again, when do I get to go to sleep early?
Which is why I have a cup of coffee at hand with me. xD
Sorry, I like coffee. And coca-cola.
Then today, one one would listen to me. This girl (I can't really call her my friend, actually) thought I called her a guy's name and she won't even let me tell her the whole story and she's totally ignoring me like the little priss she is and won't even listen to me. I was this close to calling her something...rude.
Let's just say.
And then my mom totally flipped out on me today for the littlest things.
It's hard when your mom is being a priss and acting like an unstable hormonal teenager and she won't listen to you either.
Well, I also had to stand up for myself today. Twice.
This one girl told me to shut up, and I said to her, "I don't listen to people who tell me to shut up."
Or something like that. It was at lunch.
And then little Miss. She-thinks-I-called-her-a-guy's-name tried to push me.
I'm like, "You don't dare push me! I don't want you touching me!"
But here I am now, surrounding with people who's ears are plugged and my eyes are burning because I will not get the sleep I wish for.
Well, until next time...
-Jen

No comments: