Guess what, everybody?
Well...I know everyone knows this but I'm proud to say that.
I got 103 out of 110 on my Religion Test in Geography today!
Woohoo! Everyone else got like, in the 80/70/60's.
But that test was way too easy.
But that was the only happy part of the day.
I know, I'm negative.
Well, it's been another hellish week again.
So the week's been the same. I've been stressed, homework is coming from every direction, and I am still not going to get sleep this week.
But next week, we will finally have a few days off.
More on that when the time finally comes.
Also.
I decided just to spice things up, I'm going to have a top 10 list every journal entry.
I'm sure it's been done before, but hey. I will make it fun. >:0
TOP 10 THINGS I LEARNED TODAY.
10. When I write my name on assignments, sometimes my name looks like "jew" instead of "jen"
9. Top 10 lists are hard to make
8. Bird Watching is boring. Really.
7. I just might be the only non-Twilight fan in my school.
6. ...oh, and Twilight fans are everywhere. They are like ninjas. OH BTW THERE ARE 5 TWILIGHT FANS ON THIS PAGE. FIND THEM. (Not me, of course.) >:0
5. Babies are still thrown in dumpsters. OMGITSSAD. :c
4. I'm good at procrastinating.
3. I use emoticons a lot.
2. Not everybody from Utah actually likes Utah! Yay, I'm not alone! :D
1. I fail at life. :'c
Well, that is all.
-Jen

No comments:
Post a Comment