I love the word Whimsical. It's quite...whimsical.
Anyway.
Today is Saturday. Kind of a boring day except that I went shopping for jeans because two pairs of jeans got ripped. Those jeans I think were getting too small anyway. But I also found this comfy sweater and I love it. Makes me feel kind of cute. : D
Also, I played the Xbox for hmmm...3 hours?
And then played Animal Crossing for an hour. And then I'm here...making a Christmas List. In November.
Don't ask me why I am, my mom just told me to make one. And I'm bored and I love to look at Amazon.com and look at things I can't have. Sigh. I'm weird like that.
I also had this weird dream last night.
Oh, and if you didn't know, I am a big fan of the Who, classic rock in general. And I always have crazy dreams about the Who for some reason. Well, it's better then having crazy dreams about teachers like I did two years ago. Boy where those dreams weird.
(Hmmm, coming soon, a dream blog?)
But here was the thing. Roger Daltrey (lead singer) and Pete Townshend (guitarist) were staying at my house because they were on tour. And for some reason my house was uber clean, which would be a miracle if my house ever was THAT clean, and I was like their manager or something of the sort and they were like, my friends. Weird right?
So they have their concert by Cherry Hill in that front parking lot (people in Utah know what that is, actually...anyone who knows I have a blog knows where that is, lol.) and I'm watching by the funeral home that's by it. And then they end their tour and I rush back home because if I don't I would get in trouble? I don't know, it's a dream, ok?!
And so I pretend to sleep when they come back to the house, and my alarm clock rings like 5 seconds later, and so I go use the bathroom and there's this other girl and she's in the bathroom when I go in there and I start talking to her....and that was it. o_o
I think I will start a seperate dream blog. I think it would be cool.
Well, until next time, adios...well, I'm pretty much only talking to my one only follower. xD
-Jen
P.S.
So I tried looking for other people that have blogs in my area.
Funny story.
So I found this guy who I really hate. He doesn't really have a blog, he just signed up for one, I guess.
Then I found one of my friend's mom's blog.
Now that was hilarious.
Now I can't wait to tell her that her mom has a blog.
Maybe she would find it funny like I did?

1 comment:
lol...hey Jen :)
Post a Comment