Monday, November 24, 2008

ONE DAY MORE.

It's kind of fun to do the impossible. - Walt Disney (1901-1966)
Sorry, had to put my favorite quote in here today.
I saw this in my quote gadget when I logged on and so I had to share it with you all. :D
Anyway.
So tomorrow, for school, I have to...
1. Name States and Capitols in the US
(Impossible.)
2. Memorize a Poem
(Impossible)
3. Memorize some Verbs
(probable)
4. Find another sewing project.
...Again.
(IMPOSSIBLE.)
5. Find a way to pass my math test.
(once again, IMPOSSIBLE.)
6. Finish my perspective art project thing.
7. Do some extra credit stuff in Art.
8. Finish Geometry Packet
(Have to do it over the Holiday. Unfortunately.)
Tomorrow's going to be a pain.
Well I say that all the time about school and life in general.
Is anytime NOT a pain when it comes to Jr. High?
Not like today's been rainbows and unicorns that take kidneys.
Pretty much all the Sarah's I know are revolting and being super bitchy to us
(sorry, let that one slip)
and I'm getting. Shorter.
I AM NOT SHORT. I AM NOT.
JUST CAUSE SARA LOOKS LIKE SHE'S--
Ok I'll stop.
But yeah. My feel goods have been hurt a lot today. :'(
But after tomorrow we shall be free!
FREE AT LAST, FREE AT LAST.
Free from the prison we are forced into!
Oh yeah. It's also kind of empty here, people.
0 comments. EVERYWHERE. D:
It would be nice to get a little attention, darlings.
Sorry, I'm sounding selfish.
And now, my top 10 list for the day...
TOP 10 of Jen's Favorite Foods
10. Milkshakes
(I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE. xD)
9. Burgers
(Not fast food burgers, like burgers my mom sometimes make)
8. Chicken Salad
7. Clementines
6. Ramen
5. Rice
4. Icing
(You know, just plain icing. Yummy)
3. Cupcakes
2. French Fries
1. Noodles
That will be all.
-Jen

1 comment:

Shigure's Carma said...

Shigure's Carma would like to say the following:
1: SORRY I HAVEN'T COMMENT IN FOREVER! (*curses Olsen for stupid homework*)
2: Hi.
3: I like just plain icing too...except the Kroger brand...that stuff just isn't natural...
And there WAS a 4...but I forgot what it was...(tee hee...my thing sos I can comment is 'supec')