Well, I should be in bed by now but I thought since I skipped doing a entry yesterday I might as well sneak one in here before I head for bed.
Today was a stressful day.
School's been getting tougher for me, like Math and English.
I love English but I hate Math. Anyway.
So I had three pages of English homework and I STILL have to memorize a poem,
and then I had a math worksheet to do and I still don't get it.
Bawww. I suck at life. ;_;
Also, I suck at sewing. I have an F in there. SOMEONE TELL ME HOW YOU GET AN F IN SEWING?! Ugh.
Well, it's only the beginning of the 2nd term. If I get a F though in any class I'm screwed and I would be grounded for life or maybe even disowned by my parents.
Also, there's a lot of drama going on with my friends.
I don't really want to talk about it because it's personal and I shouldn't be getting into it. So I hope I don't get trapped in some problem that's not even my business like some of my friends have already done.
Oh! One more thing.
We learned about Hinduism today in Geography, since we're learning about religion.
I gotta say, I love the goddess Saraswatis.
But besides that, it's kind of strange to me since I'm a Christian and not familiar with these kind of ideas. Wait. That sounded wrong. I mean, I respect their religion, those who are Hindu I mean, but their ideas are really strange.
Although I think the Hindu mythology, like the Greek mythology, is very interesting.
Well, good night.
-Jen

1 comment:
I like the Asian religions. I find them all so fascinating.
Post a Comment