Hullo. This is my first post on here. If you didn't guess.
I realized that I signed up but I haven't posted anything at all, and my friend has a blog so I might as well make one myself. :>
I'm Jen.
I'm 14.
I'm Female. (Duh.)
I go to a Jr. High School, I'm in 9th grade, and I live in Farmington, Utah.
I hate it here.
Which leads me to say that I am a nerd at the school, when I'm not even a straight A student and I'm very quiet and self reserved, or at least that's what everyone else has labeled me as, a nerd I mean, but I prefer to just be Jen instead of nerd, thank you very much. And every day I am trapped in a room full of idiots and the big boss of the group, the teacher. Ah yes, I might not be academically smart but I least have some sense in my brain, know what I mean?
I have a small group of friends who I hang out with, but I'm not sure if I have any best of the best friends to name. I'm kind of a loner in my eyes, and I tend to do stuff alone and I like it that way.
But anyway, don't want to get too rant-y here.
With hobbies and stuff, I like to draw and write, and I love music. I'm trying to learn how to play guitar but I'm not doing too well on that. But anyway, that pretty much sums up a whole list of things I like. Oh, and I love manga! SHUT UP, I AM NOT A NERD. GET OVER YOURSELF.
And, I love video games. Especially DDR, Animal Crossing (yes, I still play that game, so get over it!), Rock Band, Guitar Hero, and fighting games like Super Smash Brothers Brawl and Street Fighter. You know, games like that.
I don't really know what else to say except I hope I can at least catch a few people's attention with my blog...thing.
And I hope I can entertain...if that's the right word, you all with my life! Maybe.
Well, until next time, I'll see you laters.
-Jen

No comments:
Post a Comment