Lol, I can't wait until tomorrow.
No, I'm really laughing this time because of how jolly I am. xD
But today has been going sooooo slow.
And tomorrow will go so much slower because of how excited I'll be!
I also have to go to church at like, 9:00 p.m. and even acolyte (sp?), maybe even sing a bit too.
But still, tomorrow is going to be awesome possum!
I just have to figure out how to waste time until 4:30.
Oh, and I've been listening to this song from the Colbert Christmas: The Greatest Gift of All like, 5 times in a row. Because there was a free song and I had to nab it because I love the Colbert Report.
If you don't know who he is or what his show is about, google it or something. :\
Well, adios!
-Jen

2 comments:
OMJ I'm soooo sorry I haven't commented in forever! I didn't realize that I hadn't been getting updates for your blog...
Anyways, hope you've had a happy Christmas, and that your story is still going well.
You're 14 and you know who Keith Moon was? Suddenly I have hope for the future.
Cool blog. Enjoy Jr. High - I know it's a drag but it's about to get better - it won't last for ever.
Keep writing...
Post a Comment