Ok, don't really guess. It'll just waste time.
But I got a surprise when I got home today!
Turns out my mom got us a drum set.
Just out of the blue for 250 bucks or something.
It's such a pretty color too! Red!
Ahhh, I'm in love with it.
Actually, after this I was going to go back downstairs and play it.
Maybe.
I'm actually getting tired and I still have English homework to do...and art homework.
Also, today I went shopping for a christmas project today where we buy kids Christmas presents. It was pretty fun.
Even if we had to go to that cursed Redneck place they call...Wal-Mart.
*shivers* I hate that place. Target is better. xD
Also, there is a war going on between the Sara(h)s.
And there might be a group blog about it.
Olive, we must get to this at once!
No Top 10 list today, by the way. Too tired.
-Jen

1 comment:
i just started my 4th eye today...
but i didn't bring it home...
Post a Comment