Thursday, December 11, 2008

I Write Like A Girl In My Blogs.

That's right.
I do.
But when I write poetry I write like a guy?
Wtf is that all about?
Wanna find out about if you're feminine or masculine when it comes to fiction, non-fiction, or just a blog entry? Well then, it you're that bored, click here! :D
Also, I still hate school.
Had a big argument with my mom today about how I wish she would just leave me alone for once and just stop talking about school.
It's getting annoying.
I have to stop the Top 10 lists, btw.
I mean, just for the while. Because I have...a life now. :c
-Jen

1 comment:

Shigure's Carma said...

Haha, sort of ironic that you should talk about the Gender Genie in this post...one of my other friends just talked about it. That's funny.
We need to start a blog together...I'm gonna go look into that.